The wonderful, brilliant, fabulous Alternatives have asked me to run a business workshop for them on 6th November called Creating a Business to Love after my e-book of the same name. Here’s what the blurb says about the day in their Autumn 2010 Programme:
“As the nine-to-five treadmill becomes increasingly unappealing for many, the task is to create a business that you love and that serves the life you want. Do you want to be successfully self-employed, exchanging time for money and paying your bills every month with ease and grace? Would you like to rest easy in pricing yourself appropriately and asking for money? Do you wish to reconcile your spirituality with your financial needs?
Judith will help you discover how to:
- design a business that allows you to live your dream life;
- become successfully self-employed or an effortless business owner;
- vanquish any limiting beliefs around money and success;
- create abundance using manifestation and mindset;
- climb the ladder of business success with the “10 Steps to Entrepreneur Heaven”; and
- enjoy work you love, attract clients you love and create a life you love.
You will leave this workshop equipped with numerous tools designed to help you in your small business.”
I have always been called to be my own boss. I am an accountant turned business and wealth coach with more than 30 years’ experience of running my own businesses and those of my clients. I am the author of an e-book called A Business To Love.
My Business to Love workshop for Alternatives takes place in London on Saturday 6th November 2010 from 10.30 to 5.30 and you can book your ticket at the Alternatives website here.