- A cup of coffee and a prospective new client
- A cup of coffee and a new client
- A cup of coffee and an old client
- A cup of coffee. I make it myself using my Nespresso machine; I am one of South London’s finest baristas (little known fact).
- Recording the podcast with Nicola
- Time to think; something is unexpectedly re-scheduled for later in the day, giving me time to start slowly for a change, catch up on Facebook, gaze out the window, sit in my nightie, idle a bit, there’s no rush.
- A brilliant creative idea in the shower
- A thought (in the shower) for a blog post I could write today
- Divine intuition downloaded (in the shower) for a client – or for me
- Waking up early, watching the colours of dawn through the half-drawn curtains from my warm, toasty bed with Mitsy at my side, enjoying being awake but sleepy in a warm, cosy way. Allowing.
- The postman delivering a surprise gift of flowers, an autographed/dedicated copy of a book a client has written or something a client has made and thought to send to me.
- A lie-in, thinking about what I will write in my newsletter, wondering, being open to thoughts and feelings and more brilliant ideas and divine intuition
Do you have lovely morning rituals or favourite ways of starting your business day?
Several of my clients are getting great results with creating morning habits courtesy of a book called Miracle Morning and practising SAVERS – Silence, Affirmations, Visualisation, Exercise, Reading and Scribing.
What makes your mornings miraculous?