I’m reviewing all my old online content going back to 2005 which one of my technical team kindly imported from previous websites, newsletters and blogs. Fashions, energies and writing styles change and very little still makes sense in today’s world so I am trashing a lot of it but and winkling out and re-publishing what still resonates for me. I hope it finds a match with you.
I found this story of a talk I did with a group of newbie therapists way back in perhaps 2007, maybe even earlier. I wrote that when I thought through in advance what I would like to share with them, the sum total of what I have learned over my years in business, it came down to this – Five Things About Love.
1. Love Yourself – put yourself first, invest in you
2. Love What You Do – or do something else
3. Love Your Clients – or find new ones
4. Learn to Love Marketing – don’t keep yourself a secret, help us to buy from you
5. Learn to Love Money – it’s not what it’s all about, but it doesn’t half help!
Cor blimey, Judith! Thirty years in business and that’s all you can come up with?
Yes, that’s it.
It’s really that simple.
It’s extreme self-care, loving what you do and who you do it with, marketing and money. These are still my favourite subjects to work with clients on and if you think you’d like a little no-strings chat about any of that, simply book yourself into my online diary and let’s explore how I might be able to help you.