First there were goals, then intentions, manifestations, plans, strategies and now I come back full circle to goals again.
I am starting a little Goal Setting group so that you can achieve 3 stonking goals by Christmas. If you are signed up to receive my ezine, then you will have read about this already. If not, here’s the scoop:
- We work together for six months in two terms of three months – so May-July, August off as ever, then September-November
- You set yourself just three juicy goals you want to achieve by Christmas 2010
- We are a little group of Masterminds, no more than six, plus me
- You let me know your Wealth Profile in advance so I can mix up the group magically
- The collective consciousness and synergy of working in a group really helps you to do, be and have more (or less)
- I throw in a few little extra abundances like lunch, a Cashflow game, a Google Group, a personal coaching or mentoring call in each of the six months plus email support
- We meet one day a month in The Abundance Shed in London SW2 4QB and al fresco, weather permitting
- I bundle it for one unmissable investment of only £975 per person
- You achieve the results you want in time for Christmas as well as teaming up with some new pals, peers and Masterminds and getting some inspirational coaching and connections. What a fabulous gift to yourself!
- We enjoy a social get together during that period, perhaps in August
- We all work together to help make your entrepreneurial dreams come true
- And you get to choose whether to create and manifest and make it either goals or intentions or perhaps a mix of the two.
If this sounds just the ticket to you, simply email me and let me know you are interested to be in one of the small groups of six, remind me of your Wealth Profile, and let me know your first, second and third choice of days – Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays.
I then simply need to mix up the groups appropriately according to days of the week and wealth profiles, and get this all sorted in April so we can start in May.
Happy Easter to all you Entrepreneurs, small businesses, start-ups and self-employed types who could use a little accountability, focus, fun and energy.