Yesterday I launched my new business coaching group for small business owners, Small Business Big Magic. And today I am launching a competition for the first ten free members. I’m a bit over-excited to tell you the truth! If you would really appreciate some free business coaching, here’s everything you need to know.
What is Small Business Big Magic?
It’s a group coaching programme for small business owners. My ideal client is a solopreneur or start-up who sometimes feels isolated or stuck, working alone at home, and would like to belong to an online community of others just like her. She’d love affordable access to a business coach/mentor who is friendly and expert and abundant and available and not too scary and who is also a right know-it-all when it comes to building a small business to the point where your money worries are over – that’s me!
SBBM includes Group Conference Calls, a Private email group, a Secret group on Facebook, a free 1-2-1 Induction Call worth £200, a massive 75% discount off that price (to fifty quid a pop) if you want any more of those during your membership and fun prizes each month. See details here.
The Group Calls will take place during different times of the day so we can work with all time zones and be a truly global group. There will be morning coffee calls, and lunchtime ones, afternoon tea, suppertime and maybe brunch on Saturdays. Not all of them every week, but plenty of capacity for you to get what you need at a time which suits you, wherever you are in the world, I’ll make sure of that.
What are the prizes on offer?
- First prize – a year’s membership worth £600.
- Second prize – six month’s membership worth £300
- Third prize – one month’s membership worth £50 – and there’s eight of these up for grabs
Why am I giving away £1300 worth of memberships in SBBM?
I want to do a soft launch as I shall be using new VOIP technology and working in new ways and I want the prize winners to be the pilot group of early adopters who help me to iron out all the wrinkles and let me know how it could work better and give me some cracking testimonials please. But only if you love, love, love the SBBM group and value your membership. No fibbing or faking required.
A. How to enter:
Listen very carefully, I am a bit of a stickler for people following the rules and note the first two of these are mandatory.
- Like my new business Facebook page – The Small Business Oracle
- Share the competition on your timeline on Facebook by sharing and linking to this blog
- If you are on Twitter, do please also share the competition there by linking to this blog and using the hashtag #SmallBizBigMagic
B. What do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning?
Oh yes! There are two vital things I need to know from you:
- Tell me something about you and about your small business or your idea for a start-up
- And tell me why you would make the perfect coaching client in my lovely new Small Business Big Magic group.
How will the winners be selected?
As long as you have met the criteria at A and B above, then I will carefully consider every entry and select the ten whose answers I like best.
How do you submit your entry?
Entirely up to you. Make as big a social media marketing splash as you like.
- Put your answers on the comments below this blog
- Or put them on my new Business FB page
- Or make a You Tube video and send me a link to make sure I see it.
- Or podcast it and send me a link to make sure I hear it.
- Or put it on your blog and send me a link to make sure I read it.
- Or anything else you can think of which would be fun for all of us. Get creative.
Remember…whatever you do, link to this blog post and use the hashtag #SmallBizBigMagic if Tweeting.
If you are a private person (or a little bit tech/social media averse) simply use the Contact form to email me.
When’s the closing date for the competition?
12 noon on Tuesday 28th January 2014. Winners will be notified by close of business UK time on Friday 31st January and we shall commence work together immediately on 1st February, by which time you will have received joining instructions.
What else do you need to know?
You are going to be seeing details of this competition everywhere over the next couple of days as I let everyone know about it, probably more than once, so you will see it on Facebook, Twitter, in my newsletter, here on my blog, in the various groups and lists we share and as entrants start to share it on their timelines. That’s part of the marketing fun obviously.
How can you get involved?
Join in the fun, spread the message, enter the competition and be part of the magic.
Thanks for reading and sharing and, if you are going to enter – Good Luck!