My clients in Club 100 are coming for their annual summer party on Saturday 9th August and my party planner, Lady Penelope, persuaded me to go for a marquee, just in case the Great British Weather lets us down, or maybe just to keep the sun off the freckly ones. She’s an Aussie you see, that might explain her encouragement towards tentage. Doesn’t she know about us Brits and our brave propensity for a rainy BBQ?
Either way, it means I shall have the garden party space available for the entire weekend and so I got to wondering what I could do with it for the Sunday. And AbundanceFest was born.
I’ve put together a summer of love and gratitude starting now and running through July, August, September and beyond. This is designed specifically for new and returning clients since all existing clients get this anyway. But if you could do with some more happiness, hope, success and love in your life and if you’d like to experiment with manifesting and woo woo to create more abundance, then I hope you’ll join us.
“Expect your every need to be met. Expect the answer to every problem, expect abundance on every level.” Eileen Caddy
Judith’s AbundanceFest 2014
AbundanceFest has five fabulous baskets of goodness. Pick the ones that fit you best and join in one or all of them as you please. It’s a smorgasbord, and you can make yours unique. If I were you, I’d grab it all, abundantly of course!
1. A 1-2-1 consultation (worth £200) with me as soon as you join. During this luxurious and expansive hour on Skype (or pop round if you prefer), we will work out where you are on your journey to abundance right now.
- How good are you at manifesting?
- Have you fallen off the woo woo wagon or (hitherto) refused to buy a ticket?
- Are you open and allowing? We attract what we are prepared to receive.
- Do you do the spiritual work or are you still at the curious/sceptical stage?
- Do you suspect that if you kept an open mind and created a daily practice, your life would be happier and more successful?
- What do you want to manifest starting today for this summer and for the rest of your life?
- And how much would you enjoy doing that in a group of explorers just like you, to help and encourage you along the spiritual path less travelled and keep you on the magic track?
2. A full day’s financial coaching (worth £97) here in my Abundance Shed in London’s Streatham Hill. During the day we play two games of Rich Dad’s Cashflow 101 game and I teach you how to work out what you want, how to ask for it, how to make good financial intentions, how to throw the dice, how to be lucky, abundant and giving, the value of tithing and much, much more. These games will be woo woo on speed for the AbundanceFest explorers.
The dates for these Cashflow days will be:
Friday 11th JulySOLD OUT
- Friday 22nd August – 3 seats left
- Saturday 13th September – 1 seat left
Don’t worry if you can’t do any of those dates, I run these financial coaching days all the time and I shall simply slot you into another game which does fit with your diary. It would be a shame though not to play with your AbundanceFest pals, so do bag one of those dates if you can. And obviously the sooner you join in, the greater the chance of getting your first choice of date. Ask and you shall receive.
3. The Summer Party (worth £147) – the AbundanceFest gig itself, live in my South London garden. Bring your own lunch or help to tidy up the leftovers from the day before. I shall lay on tea, coffee, biscuits, pop (lashings of ginger beer?), strawberries and ice-cream. There will be lots of fun and crew delight. I’m inviting you for 10 a.m. and the day will last until I throw you out. Stay as long as you can. If it’s OK, I shall asking for your commitment to making it a fabulous day for all. Come and make merry.
We will do a little laid-back work in our Special Circle of Gratitude – talking, plotting, planning intending, visioning, coloured-y pens and aha moments. You’ll meet the abundance team and I will be doing all I that can to make it a truly magical day out.
Don’t worry too much if you can’t attend. It’s a highlight, for sure, but it’s not the main thing.
4. Three follow up group calls to keep you in flow. These will be long webinar-type affairs, again luxurious in length with plenty of time for all and recorded in case you can’t make it live. We’ll all check in once we have started on our plans to be manifesting like good ‘uns, and compare notes about what miracles are downloading for us and how we think we’ve done it so that we can learn from each other and continue to play in the money-making magic.
Dates for these group calls will be:
- Wednesday 27th August
- Wednesday 10th September
- Wednesday 24th September
We’ll start at 7.30 p.m. BST and go on for as long as we need to make sure that everyone gets a chance to share their experiences of asking for more, giving gratefully and making room for buckets full of abundance.
5. A Facebook Group which will last until infinity. Where would we be without one of those these days?
Plan to partake of as much or as little of 1-5 as would be truly abundant for you.
“Abundance is not something you acquire. It is something you tune into.” Wayne Dyer
So let’s tune in and turn on this summer. [Sorry, I seem to have gone all Radio 1 circa 1968 on you, all hippy, all Woodstock. Ah, that’s taking me back.]
There are 24 tickets for AbundanceFest 2014; they are £197 each and you can book yours right here…
As soon as I receive your PayPal notification, I will send you a personal email with everything you need to know to start right away.
Questions? Not sure it’s right for you? Existing client wanting to double up? Simply contact me and ask away.
I can’t wait to see what magical prosperity awaits your cosmic order from the ‘online’ shop I call Divine Escrow.