Blog Marketing: How Often Should I Blog?

Sixty percent of businesses have a business or company blog. 35% of those actively blog at least once a month and the remaining 65% haven’t updated their blog in one year or more. Oh dear. Is that you? In a film called Ghost Town, in which Ricky Gervais plays a dentist, one of his patients asks him “Doctor, should I floss?” and he replies “Only the teeth you want to keep”! Similarly, you need develop a blogging habit only if you want new clients and lots of lovely new business coming your way via your website. I’ve been blogging for […]

Keep Reading ยป