Accessing this site
Due to the nature of the internet I can’t guarantee that this site or the websites to which this site is linked will always be available to you. If the need arises, I reserve the right to amend, suspend or withdraw this site that we provide without notice. I will not be liable if for any reason this site or others are unavailable at any time or for any period.
If you choose, or are provided with a password or any other log in details to access any part of this site, you agree:
- to treat such log in information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party
- to ensure that any details supplied to us in order to register access are accurate and to advise us promptly in the event that any such details change.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to this site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Unless otherwise stated, Judith Morgan is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this site, the technical infrastructure relating to them, and in the material published on them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Subject to the restrictions set out below, you may download, view and print material from this site for your personal non-commercial use and for internal non-commercial circulation within your organisation. No other use is permitted without my prior written consent. In particular, you may not use any part of the materials on this site for commercial purposes without obtaining my prior written consent.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Judith Morgan’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on this site must always be acknowledged. No trademark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on material from this site should be altered or removed in whole or in part.
The permission to reproduce material does not extend to material identified as belonging to third parties, where you must obtain the permission of the relevant owners before reproducing such material.
Reliance on Information Posted
This site has been prepared with the primary aim of providing information, detailing what we do and how we do it. Although I endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is accurate at the time of publication, any of the information on this site may be out of date or incomplete at any given time. If you believe that any information on this site is inaccurate please let Judith Morgan know and she will investigate this. Judith Morgan disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance on information placed on this sites/services by any visitor to this site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Where I make research papers, personal commentaries, statistical analyses, corporate data and other third party material available on this site, I do not control and do not necessarily endorse their contents or findings in any way, and I am not responsible for the accuracy or otherwise of such material.
The material displayed on this site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with this site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation, loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and
- any liability for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Information about you and your visits to our site
This site processes information about you in accordance with our privacy-policy. By using this site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Freedom of Information
The data rights and responsibilities of this site is governed by the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Data Protection Act 1998.
Judith Morgan aims to make this site and the material provided on it accessible to as many people as possible. I endeavour to ensure that this site has been tested on commonly used browsers Chrome and Firefox but please note that you may see inconsistencies in the presentation of pages if you are using a different, older or deprecated version of a browser. Further information on accessibility.
You may use this site only for lawful purposes. You may not use this site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any way that is unlawful, fraudulent or harmful to other users, or has any unlawful, fraudulent or harmful purpose or effect.
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Posting Rules.
- to transmit, or produce the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site; any equipment or network on which our sites are stored; any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
I may from time to time provide interactive services on our sites or linked to our sites, currently this includes but is not limited to:
Uploading Material to this site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to this site, or connected third-party sites, or to make contact with other users of this site, you must comply with the standards set out in the Posting Rules. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to this site will be considered non-confidential and nonproprietary, and I have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. I also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our sites constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy.
Judith Morgan will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by your or any other user of this site.
Judith Morgan has the right to remove any material or posting you make on this site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the standards set out in the Posting Rules.
Viruses, Computer Misuse and other Offences
You must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, the server on which this site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site.
You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Judith Morgan may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this site will cease immediately.
Judith Morgan will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place when using the internet.
Linking to this site
You may link to material on this site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage my reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on my part where none exists.
Judith Morgan reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website/service from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the standards set out in these terms and the Posting Rules.
If you wish to make any use of material on this site other than that set out above, please address your query to judithmorgan @ judithmorgan.com
Links from this site
Where this site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. I have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Suspension and Termination
I will determine, at my discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of this site. When a breach of these terms has occurred, I may take such action as I deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use controlled areas of our sites.
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our sites.
- issue of a warning to you.
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- further legal action against you.
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as I reasonably feels is necessary.
To the extent permitted by law, Judith Morgan excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in these terms are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this site although Judith Morgan retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
The trademarks and logos used and displayed on this site are my registered and unregistered trademarks or those of others. You may not use these trademarks without my prior written permission or that of the owner(s) of the trademark(s) in question.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact judithmorgan @ judithmorgan.com
Thank you for visiting.